2nd August 2016, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Do universities give any scholarship to do Clinical Research course?

Hello sir, I am B.Pharma holder and now want to do After Clinical Research course in India. Can you please tell me do universities give any scholarship to do Clinical Research course?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  2. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  3. How to get scholarship for doing M.Sc Clinical Research in Canada or UK?
  4. Which country has better universities for M.S degree in clinical research?
  5. Best Part time course in Clinical Research in Hyderabad?
  6. How can I get scholarship M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology?
  7. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  8. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  9. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Universities offering PGDCR clinical research in USA? Cost of the course?
  11. What is the salary range we can expect after completing M.Sc clinical research with a B.Pharma back ground?
  12. Which course is better between Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D in Clinical research for a Microbiology Post Graduate?
  13. Which is a better option, Clinical Research or SAS course? Institutes of clinical research which provide job training?
  14. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  15. Is it a right decision of doing Diploma in Clinical Research having done Post Graduation in Microbiology? Institutes offering 6 months course in Clinical Research?
  16. MSc clinical research universities in AP? Can I be eligible after doing BSc Biotechnology? When is the notification?
  17. How to join Ph.D from Overseas with scholarship? Best universities for me?
  18. List of colleges in Chennai for PG in clinical embryology -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?