16th July 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What should I opt to work at a good and reputed position? What are the further studies that I should opt for the same? I am a 28 Years married lady and have B.Com degree. I was interested in glamour but could not succeed

I'm a married lady 28 yrs of age and a Bcom Graduate and I stay in Lucknow, U.P., I'm confused with my career, and willing to work at a good and reputed position, but i know my qualification is not enough. I want to know, what are the career opportunities i should look for? and what are the further studies that i should go for, for the same. I was interested in glamour industry before marriage and also tried after marriage but couldn't succeed. I need a proper guidance. I will really be greatful to you.

Thank you, Pallavi.

14th July 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I opt to work at a good and reputed position? What are the further studies that I should opt for the same? I am a 28 Years married lady and have B.Com degree. I was interested in glamour but could not succeed

I am Bcom graduate pass class from Mumbai University 2003. I am married and settled abroad(Bahrain). I am still confused which career suits me. I am not good in Maths & social skills,artistic skills. I want to do MBA which suits my aptitude & skills.I have 4 years work experiences in different fields. (changed jobs frequently)

Plz guide me. Plz reply through e mail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?