20th June 2011, 01:53 PM
riddhi upadhyay

What is the procedure to opt for DNB degree after completing degree in Pathology?

Sir i have recently completed degree pathology, if i want DNB degree also, what is the procedure? If i want to do specialties which would be those courses?

4th February 2017, 11:14 AM
ramanishita
Junior Member+

Smile Re: What is the procedure to opt for DNB degree after completing degree in Pathology?

Dear,

You have to complete Masters in pathology.
I am sharing some information about this matter -

At first, The National Board of Examination conducts examinations of Diplomat of the National Board (DNB). The candidates who have completed post graduations (MD and MS) and post-doctoral degrees,they are able to appear for this exam.
The examination is conducted in two parts-Primary(tire 1) and Final.
The Final Examination tests the candidate’s professional practise.
The Final Examination in descriptive type and it consists of theory and practical examinations. Candidates who will pass the theoretical examination are able to appear for the practical exam.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?