24th June 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply in Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana?

Hello friends, I am studying in BCom 2nd year and I want to apply in Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana. I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required to apply for this scholarship. Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana 2018 will be released? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply in Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana 2018?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana 2018?
  4. Important dates of Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana 2018
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Arts to get B.A.(Anthropology) admission in Deen Dayal Upadhaya Girls Government PG College?
  6. Which is a better college for Petrolium Engineering : Pandit Deen Dayal University or UPES Dehradun? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to write CDS entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Com from Deen Dayal Upadhayay University, Gorakhpur
  8. Is it possible to take transfer in Deen Dayal Upadhyay University's main campus directly in 2nd year of degree?
  9. Which is the best college between Deen Dayal Upadhya and Keshav Mahavidhyalay for BBS course?
  10. How can I do MSc in electronics from Deen Dayal University after completing B.Tech from electronics and communication branch
  11. Detail about IndiaCan institute for PG in broadcasting? Other similar institutes?
  12. Is DDU hospital recognized by MCI?
  13. How and when to apply for internship in reputed Hospitals of Delhi?
  14. Can i take admission in BSc in Delhi after scoring 60% marks in class 12th?
  15. How may I get information regarding course duration, last date of form submission, fee structure and contact details for B.Ed course from Himachal Pradesh University?
  16. List of top colleges for MSc Chemistry in India? Fee structure and location of the colleges?
  17. Can I get admission in any branch of DTU, NSIT, NIT Delhi?
  18. How to prepare for ISM Dhanbad Exam? Books to be referred? Previous years papers of Geology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?