3rd November 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Arts to get B.A.(Anthropology) admission in Deen Dayal Upadhaya Girls Government PG College?

What percentage is required in 12th standard for getting admission in Deen Dayal Upadhaya Girls Government PG College in B.A.(Anthropology) course? Kindly tell me the cutoff percentage requisition. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best college between Deen Dayal Upadhya and Keshav Mahavidhyalay for BBS course?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Arts to get admission for B.A.(Education) in Muralidhar Girl's College?
  3. Which is a better college for Petrolium Engineering : Pandit Deen Dayal University or UPES Dehradun? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(E-Commerce) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  5. Best college to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th GSEB to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Gujarat Arts and Science College?
  7. Am I eligible to write CDS entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Com from Deen Dayal Upadhayay University, Gorakhpur
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Rajasthan Board to study in Government Polytechnic College, Kota?
  9. Which are the colleges offering Archaeology course in India?
  10. Admission in B.Com in AMU in girls college after passing 12th from Delhi? What is the minimum percentage for admission?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get B.A.(Computer Application) admission in Hindu College, Guntur?
  12. Can I do English Hons from DU with 755 in English?
  13. Percentage required and process to get admission in St Xavier's Junior College of Arts?
  14. Condition and percentage required to get admission in JJ college of Arts and Rachna College after 10th?
  15. Colleges in Tamilnadu offering BSc Hons in Mathematics?
  16. How can I do MSc in electronics from Deen Dayal University after completing B.Tech from electronics and communication branch
  17. Colleges which provides Geography honours without Mathematics?
  18. Fee details of B.Com course in Hindu College, Delhi University? Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get admission?
14th November 2016, 10:43 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Arts to get B.A.(Anthropology) admission in Deen Dayal Upadhaya Girls Government PG College?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?