16th February 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Detail about IndiaCan institute for PG in broadcasting? Other similar institutes?

I wana do post graduation in broadcast journalism and an institute name Indiacan tie up with ndtv worldwide offer this type of course plese sujjes me is this. Institute is good and sujest some other institutes fee is rs.200000 for one year diploma in post graduation

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best institute offering PG in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics from Apollo Hospital and Indiacan
  2. Universities in Delhi offering MSc Electronics Media?
  3. How to do B.A Hons in Journalism and mass communication? I am in class 12th
  4. Which are the institutes offering PG in Biotechnology in Bihar? Which private institutes should I choose?
  5. Can i join Indian Air Force after Engineering? Details about various institutes? Age-limit to join IAF?
  6. Which institute should I join for mass communication course among the followings?
  7. Which is the best institute amongst following institutes in terms of placement for mass communication post graduate courses?
  8. How much percentage should I get in 12th for hotel management?
  9. Am I qualified for Journalism after passing 10th and animation course?
  10. Any undergraduate course in Graphic Design? Date of availability of form?
  11. Colleges in India for diploma in broadcasting TV direction, production and broadcasting journalism with good placement facility and good package?
  12. Fee structure MCA full course? Can it be deposited in installments?
  13. List of institutes and fee structure from where I can do summer training in Core JAVA in Agra?
  14. Can I get admitted in MBA after completing graduation with passed course?
  15. Is it good to join 1 year fashion designing course? I have completed my B.Com course
  16. How much percentage will be needed for hotel management in 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can i do MCS after B.A?
  18. List of top 10 MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are the opportunities available?
10th December 2017, 12:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detail about IndiaCan institute for PG in broadcasting? Other similar institutes?

IndiaCan is partnered with DDU GKYs for helping candidates in transforming lives in rural India. IndiaCan run 197 vocational training centers in 15 states as of now.

I am providing you a link, where you can find the list of training centers. What you all required is do is, fill up all the fields in the below link to get such similar institutes.

You are required to choose the following fields,
* State
* District
* Select PIA (Name of the training center)

After choosing all the above options, click on APPLY button and then you will get to know such training centers which come under this Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana.

Click here for Finding List of Training Centers

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?