28th March 2015, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Research in ECIL, RCI, HAL or BEL after completing M.Tech(CSE)?

Sis,
I am doing M.Tech in CSE. I have completed my B.Tech with CSE and got 57% marks. I want to do Research in BEL, HAL, ECIL or RCI. So, after my M.Tech I can do Research there or I have to do PhD?

1st April 2018, 09:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Research in ECIL, RCI, HAL or BEL after completing M.Tech(CSE)?

ECIL, RCI, HAL and BEL are not related to computer science engineering, hence you won't be able to do research work in your field at these companies.

You can approach some top IT companies or any government recognized reputed institutes like IITs and NITs. You can even try at CDAC, NIC, CDOT, MoIT, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?