18th May 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th and scored 134 marks in JEE Main?

Respected Sir,
I have passed class 12th with overall 91% and 93.3% in PCM.
I got 134 marks in JEE Main and now I am preparing
for JEE Advance. Please tell me any Education
Loan scheme for me for study B.Tech.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 52% in 12th Science?
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  3. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th ISC?
  6. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  7. Can I get admission in MNNIT, Allahabad if secured 81.2% in 12th Science and scored 126 marks in JEE Main?
  8. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  9. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(ECE) if secured 78% in 12th and scored 58 marks in JEE Main?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/CSE) in NIT, Durgapur if secured 63% in 12th and scored 59 marks in JEE Main being a SC candidate?
  12. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in NIT if applied for JEE Main?
  13. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 49 marks in JEE Main and secured 93.4% in 12th JK Board exam?
  14. Education loan to study in Abroad for a candidate who has scored 297 marks in GRE?
  15. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  16. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  17. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 80 marks in JEE Main?
  18. Education system and education loan scheme for MBBS in Philippines?
23rd May 2015, 01:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th and scored 134 marks in JEE Main?

Yes, you can definitely get admission to pursue your b.tech course. You can get education loan up to 10 lakhs. You can get the education loan if you get admission in a well recognized and reputed institute of India and your family has a stable source of income. The interest will be computed as simple interest. For loan above 4.5 lakhs you will need a third party guarantor and 15% security deposit and for loan above 7.5 lakhs, you will need a third party guarantor, mortgage of pretty like land,vehicle,house,etc. and 20-25 % security deposit depending on the concerned bank. The interest rate usually fluctuates around 13-14 percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?