27th March 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Does Government offer an Education Loan to study Aeronautical Engineering?

Hello,
I just want to know that can Government provide an Education Loan? Kindly tell me if possible to get an Educational Loan from Government to study Aeronautical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Education loan from government to study Aeronautical engineering?
  2. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in a Government college?
  4. Government educational loan to study aeronautical engineering?
  5. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  6. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  7. Educational loan from government to study Aeronautical engineering?
  8. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  9. Can I get education loan for M.Tech. just after B.Tech. if I have taken loan in B.Tech. too? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  11. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  12. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  13. How can I do B.E. in Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering? How can I get loan to study that course?
  14. Is it possible to get educational loan from government to study aeronautical engineering?
  15. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  16. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
30th March 2016, 09:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Government offer an Education Loan to study Aeronautical Engineering?

No, government does not provide education loan directly. Instead various banks which are government undertaking provide education loans. You can get education loan for your Aeronautical engineering course from any of the public sector banks which are all government undertaking.
31st March 2016, 12:24 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Government offer an Education Loan to study Aeronautical Engineering?

Yes, it is possible to get an Education Loan from the Government for studying Aeronautical Engineering. If you belong from the Minority department, then Government provides an Education Loan for those candidates also.
31st March 2016, 12:35 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, surely you can apply for the education loan facility offered by the government to continue your study. You can definitely apply for the education loan to study Aeronautical engineering. For applying education loan you must have to submit following documents in the bank :

* Photocopy of 12th mark sheet.
* Photocopy of admit card of entrance exam for aeronautical engineering.
* Residence proof.
* Stamp paper as per the bank demand.
* Complete fee structure of college in which you are aspiring for the admission.
* Some Others documents demanded by the bank.

After submitting the above documents you have to complete the some formalities for the education loan. After that your loan will be sanctioned and you can continue your education.
Take care that you can apply for the education loan in the bank nearby your residence only.
31st March 2016, 01:20 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for education in any government bank and not directly to the government as it is the bank that finances you and not the government.

However, yes it is very much possible to get education loan to study the above mentioned course from government banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?