19th November 2015, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Government educational loan to study aeronautical engineering?

If possible to get educational loan from government to study aeronautical engineering. I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  2. Educational loan from government to study Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to get educational loan from government to study aeronautical engineering?
  4. How can I do B.E. in Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering? How can I get loan to study that course?
  5. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  6. Can I get Education Loan to study in India if holding a Personal Loan and Credit Cards?
  7. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?
  10. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  12. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  13. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  14. What is BPLR in respect to educational loan? How to apply for educational loan to study MBBS?
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  16. Is it possible for me to get the educational loan to do further study after LLB?
  17. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Automobile?
  18. In which field should I get into after B.Tech in ECE? How is it possible to get education loan to study along with job?
20th August 2017, 04:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government educational loan to study aeronautical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If possible to get educational loan from government to study aeronautical engineering. I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Education loans are provided by government banks i.e. nationalized banks and private banks. Students who want to study aeronautical engineering can apply for education loans from any nationalized banks. The applicant must secure admission in a reputed college/university through an entrance examination or merit for taking an education loan. Applicant must be an Indian citizen to avail an education loan. Nationalized banks like SBI, PNB, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank etc. are offering education loan to students. Students should provide their proof of consistently high academic performance along with last mark sheets. Students should provide necessary documents like fee schedule, letter of admission, PAN Card, AADHAR Card of the student and parents, Photographs, Income Proof etc. for getting an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?