27th March 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Does IDBI Bank charges application fee for applying an Education Loan? Procedure to apply?

Hello,
What is the process of applying an Education Loan in IDBI Bank for B.Tech course? Do they charge the application fee? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  3. Fee structure for B.Tech at KIIT? How much education loan can I get for each expense?
  4. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  6. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  7. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  8. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in US for MBBS Doctor?
  10. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  11. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in Union Bank for studying B.Tech?
  12. Can I get Bank Education Loan for Hostel charges and miscellaneous expenses if study PGDM in IIM?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  14. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  16. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India?
  17. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
31st March 2016, 12:20 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IDBI Bank charges application fee for applying an Education Loan? Procedure to apply?

No, they do not charge any additional application fee. You will just have to fulfill the norms to avail the loan and can avail it.

The procedure is such that you will have to fill up the application form by downloading it from the website itself or can even avail it from the bank branch. After successful submission of the application form along with the necessary documents required by the bank.

Once your documents are verified and norms fulfilled, you can very much avail the loan amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?