27th June 2018, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount of Education Loan offered by Punjab National Bank to study MBA in Abroad?

I want to study MBA in Abroad. So, I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly let me know about the education loan of Punjab National Bank. I just want to know about the maximum amount I can get from Punjab National Bank against an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum amount to get under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  2. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  3. Maximum amount to get under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  4. How much maximum education loan amount one can get from Bank of India for Abroad studies?
  5. Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of Axis Bank for Abroad studies?
  6. Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Catholic Syrian Bank for Abroad studies?
  7. How much maximum loan amount UBI can sanction for studying MS Abroad?
  8. Does Punjab National Bank offers an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  9. Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Dena Bank?
  10. Maximum amount to get an Education Loan from Union Bank of India?
  11. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  12. Whether a candidate is eligible to get amount against accidental purpose in education loan granted by Punjab National Bank?
  13. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  14. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme?
  15. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  16. Maximum amount to get under United Superb Education Loan Scheme to study MBA in Abroad?
  17. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore for studying Abroad? Interest rate charges for studying Abroad?
  18. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for Abroad studies?
29th June 2018, 02:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount of Education Loan offered by Punjab National Bank to study MBA in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study MBA in Abroad. So, I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly let me know about the education loan of Punjab National Bank. I just want to know about the maximum amount I can get from Punjab National Bank against an education loan?

Punjab National Bank (PNB Udaan) offers need based Finance subject to repaying capacity of the parents / students with margin to study MBA in abroad. In general, most of the banks offer up to Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad. It will be decided based on the course, institute, collateral offered, academic strength of the student, future employment prospects, etc. Students have to contact the PNB branch for more details regarding the maximum loan amount. The PNB Udaan website link is given Click Here
29th June 2018, 10:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount of Education Loan offered by Punjab National Bank to study MBA in Abroad?

There is no maximum amount specified by PNB for education loan. You can avail loan according to your collateral security provided. If you have got admission at any reputed university abroad, you even stand a chance of scholarship.

For education loan above 7.5 lacs, PNB charges, Base rate + 2.5% interest. Hence, just make sure you get admission at a reputed university.
30th June 2018, 10:13 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The maximum amount of education loan offered by Punjab National Bank for pursuing MBA course in Abroad is Rs. 20 lakhs. The Punjab National Bank will offer the need based finance subject to repaying capacity of the students/ parents with margin.
30th June 2018, 03:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The maximum amount of education loan offered by Punjab National Bank to study MBA course in Abroad subject to need based finance based on repaying capacity of the parents/ guardians/ students with Margin. Generally, most of the banks offers the maximum amount of education loan of Rs. 20 lakhs for pursuing MBA course in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?