7th September 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Education loan amount for which parents should be joint borrowers and collateral security required?

Sir, I want to apply for an education loan at SBI so, want to know for how much amount of education loan parents should be joint borrowers and collateral security required?

11th September 2017, 10:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan amount for which parents should be joint borrowers and collateral security required?

You can get an education loan upto Rs. 4 lakhs for pursuing your higher studies without any collateral security. You need to have third-party guarantee or your parents should be joint borrowers to get an education loan of more than Rs.4 lakh rupees and less than Rs.7.5 lakh rupees. To get an education loan of more than Rs.7.5 lakh rupees, you need to submit collateral security documents related to property, etc., for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?