3rd September 2017, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

How does colleges help to get education loan from SBI?

Sir, I have got admission in 1st year of degree course and now want to get education loan. Please tell me how does college help me to get education loan from SBI?

Related Questions:
  1. How does colleges help to get education loan from SBI?
  2. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  3. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  4. Best Fashion Designing colleges in Hyderabad for which SBI can grant an education loan? Procedure to get education loan?
  5. Chances to get an education loan on BE degree from SBI?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  7. List of best colleges of Germany for which SBI can grant an education loan to study MS course? Possibility to get the education loan including accommodation, travelling and visa charges?
  8. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  9. How long does it takes for approval application form of an education loan from SBI?
  10. Disbursement time taken under SBI Education Loan scheme?
  11. Details of disbursement of Education Loan in SBI? -- [New]
  12. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  13. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  14. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
  15. Can I get an education loan if my father is a retired SBI employee having pension as a source of income?
  16. Possibility to get education loan before admission? How to avail education loan from SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Requirements to get education loan from SBI if already have taken? Chances to get benefits in interest rate for a girl candidate?
  18. Does SBI provides an education loan for GP Rating course? What should I do to get an education loan?
11th September 2017, 11:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How does colleges help to get education loan from SBI?

To get an education loan from SBI for pursuing degree course, you should have secured admission in degree course in a recognised college/ university. The college's doesn't help much for getting an education loan. You need to submit the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?