30th May 2017, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get education loan from SBI for B.Tech course?

What are the documents required to apply for education loan in SBI and what are the eligibility criteria to get the loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  2. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  4. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  5. How long does it takes for approval application form of an education loan from SBI?
  6. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  7. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  8. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
  9. Does SBI provides an education loan for GP Rating course? What should I do to get an education loan?
  10. How can I take another Loan for PG course if already took for UG course?
  11. Eligibility criteria to get an education loan under SBI Skill Loan Scheme to study Diploma engineering? Documents required for it?
  12. Terms and condition to get additional education loan from SBI if already taken for BE course?
  13. What kind of securities are required to apply for SBI education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to change Personal Loan into Education Loan if applied in SBI to study B.Tech?
  15. Can I get rebate in SBI Education Loan scheme being a girl? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Whole criteria to apply for an education loan at SBI if already cancelled it due to demonetization?
  17. Interest rates charge against SBI Education Loan for B.Tech course?
  18. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
31st May 2017, 10:06 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get education loan from SBI for B.Tech course?

State Bank of India is considered to be the best financial institution from where you can seek educational loan at ease and in quick time. For loans upto 4.5 lacs of rupee, you do not need any guarantor or collateral. If you want education loan of amount above 4.5 lacs then you need guarantor and for loans above 7.5 lacs, collateral is required.

Documents required for Education loan application:

>>Education loan letter from your college containing fees structure.

>>Recognition certificate of your college.

>>Your Proof of identity and address.

>>PAN card of applicant and parents.

>>Address Proof.

You can visit any nearest State Bank of India with these documents and apply for Education loan.
1st June 2017, 12:55 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You need to submit all documents related with your qualification. As per my knowledge you should submit marksheet, admitcard, migration, affitdevit. Documents of college in which you are getting admission. You need approval from the Dean of required colleges for loan with valid signature along with amount of loan. After verifying all the documents bank will provide loan to you. If amount of loan will be more than 15 lakhs then you need to submit property paper with equal to the valuation of loan required.
4th December 2017, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir i had submitted my profile to branc SBI HARIHARGANJ BRANCH CODE SBIN0002941
for an education loan from last above of 4months that profile is in pending and from the field manager Mr ravindra kumar is trying to pass the time so please help me to section my loan.
Thankyou
Subham kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?