9th November 2021, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Education loan can be taken just for the final year of engineering?

I am a final year Engineering student in jalgaon Maharashtra Can I be eligible for educational loan for this final year only?

14th November 2021, 08:19 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Education loan can be taken just for the final year of engineering?

Of course, All you need to do is submit the fee receipts of the previous years along with an application. There are many banks and NBFCs that provide loans to students.

You can visit the bank and discuss your situation. They will tell you the set procedure to apply for an education loan and guide you accordingly.
15th November 2021, 02:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for loan for last year engineering , provided you submit the fee payment receipt of last 3 years to the bank for loan sanction.

Don't forget to apply interest subsidy under CSIS if you are eligible.
You can either apply online or can visit the local branch of bank for application purpose.
15th November 2021, 09:47 PM
periwinkle09876

YES, you can get education loan in your last year also.

You can either directly visit your local branch or you can apply through Vidya Lakshmi portal which is specially designed to disburse education loans.

However, for sanctioning of your loan for final year only you need to submit the fee payment receipt of last 3 years with your fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?