11th January 2017, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Which bank can provide 1 lakh education loan for B.Tech final year student in one week without any security? How to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of B.Tech and want to apply for an education loan due to financial crisis of family income. Which bank can provide me sum of money in one week without any security? How to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  2. In which bank to apply for an education loan of 14 lakh to study MBBS from Ukraine? Will bank provide loan for books and accommodation?
  3. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  4. Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?
  5. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?
  6. Can I get an Education Loan within a week of application submission? How much time is taken to process an Education Loan in Regional Office?
  7. Possibility to get an education loan of 3 lakh without interest and security?
  8. Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?
  9. How can I get an education loan of 1 lakh from a Government bank?
  10. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  12. Is it possible to apply for an education loan at Government bank if my father's income is 4 lakh?
  13. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  14. Procedure to get an education loan of 4 lakh from Syndicate Bank? -- [New]
  15. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  16. What should I do to get an education loan of 2 lakh rupees from Dena bank?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  18. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
15th January 2017, 11:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank can provide 1 lakh education loan for B.Tech final year student in one week without any security? How to apply for it?

Almost all banks which offer education loan will provide education loan upto 1 lakh without any security. The processing speed , however, depends on the concerned branch from which you are taking education loan. Usually most of the banks, nowadays approve loan within seven days especially when the amount is small. The detailed list of banks which offer education loan is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 6 views)
16th January 2017, 12:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank can provide 1 lakh education loan for B.Tech final year student in one week without any security? How to apply for it?

There is no fixed time to grant education loan and it will depend on the applicant too. If you are from a good family with property, then the loan might be granted quickly.

Also, without guarantor you will not get an education loan. Hence, make sure you have an earning family member who can become your guarantor. Just walk into any PSU bank and apply for it with the help of bank manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?