12th April 2016, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs for paying B.Tech final year fee?

Hello,
My son is studying in final year of B.Tech at Pune. The total fee expenses of final year is around Rs. 1.5 Lacs. I am unable to pay the fee this time. So, can I get an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  4. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  6. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  7. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs if secured admission in Undergraduate Aerospace Engineering course in US?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs including Internship fee?
  9. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for my son's MBBS course in Singapore if paid fee of 2 years?
  10. Does Bank charges Interest rates of sum rupees sanctioned in Education Loan during 1st year of MBA if the tuition fee is lesser than total amount?
  11. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan from two banks simultaneously?
  12. Does Bank charges full amount per year against interest rates of Education Loan?
  13. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  14. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  15. Can I take an Education Loan for paying IES coaching fee if already taken for B.Tech course?
  16. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs after secured admission in B.Tech of National University of Singapore if my father is passed away?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [Most Discussed]
14th April 2016, 11:27 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs for paying B.Tech final year fee?

Yes, you can get an Education loan of Rs.1.5 lakhs for paying your son B.Tech final year fee. No property documents are required for education loan of Rs.1.5 lakhs. You can be the joint borrower and you need to sign as a Guaranter and you need to submit our last 6 months salary slips for loan approval.
15th April 2016, 08:02 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs for paying B.Tech final year fee?

Yes, you can get education loan for final year academic fees for Bachelor of Technology. There are two options for you either you can approach your any nearest public or private sector bank for loan or you can apply for loan on education loan portal. The official website of loan portal is http://https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/.

Some of the important documents required are:

>>Marksheets upto third year of B.Tech.

>>Your Income certificate or salary slip.

>>Education loan letter from institute

>>Slip of fees you have paid in last three years.

>>Recognition letter from college.
15th April 2016, 05:25 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can avail an education loan.

To apply for education loan the candidate must be pursuing any of the valid and recognized course from a recognized college/ university.

At first one has to approach a nearest bank and fill the application form and submit it back by attaching the required documents such as mark sheet, address and ID proof, college admission letter including all the fee particulars and collateral security.
15th April 2016, 07:17 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

It is possible but I don't think this will work out for you. Now you don't have enough money to pay the fee but the entire Loan process will take time for their proceedings. So you can make sure to ask some time to make payment for your child in his college. It will work out for you.

But No college let you allow to do this procedure. So you just request for college management to give time to pay fee. Or Else you can also take suggestion from educational societies near by you.
16th April 2016, 12:01 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You can get education of remaining 1.5 lacs for final year of bachelor of technology. You can visit any bank in your locality and apply for education loan by submitting documents like income certificate, marksheets, loan letter etc.

You can also apply online on official website of bank or Vidya Lakshmi portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?