10th August 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Education loan for MDS aspirant of Bangladesh who is studying from 8 years in India?

Hello friends, I am a citizen of Bangladesh but from last 8 years I am studying in India. Now I am in my BDS prefinal semester. I am preparing for AIIMS MDS entrance exam. I want to know that as I am not a citizen of India, I will apply for education loan in any Bank, if not then in any financial institution?

19th August 2019, 09:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan for MDS aspirant of Bangladesh who is studying from 8 years in India?

Banks in India will give education loan to only those who are a resident of India. If you are from Bangaldesh then you need to contact any bank situated in your own country. They will provide you education loan for studies abroad.

Banks have a process and they follow it to make sure that they are in full touch with the student and the guarantor inside the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?