24th April 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Education Loan for BTech aspirant of Bangladesh who is studying since last 4 years in India?

Hello everyone, I am a citizen of Bangladesh but from last 4 years I am studying in India. Now I am in my 12th standard. I am preparing for various BTech entrance exams. I want to know that as I am not a citizen of India so, I will apply for education loan in any Bank, if not then in any financial institution?

4th March 2023, 01:33 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Education Loan for BTech aspirant of Bangladesh who is studying since last 4 years in India?

Yes, as a citizen of Bangladesh studying in India, you may be eligible for an education loan in India from banks or financial institutions. However, the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions for education loans may vary between different lenders.

You will need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the lender, which typically includes admission to a recognized college or university in India and a good academic record. You may also be required to provide collateral or a guarantor to secure the loan.

It is recommended that you research various lenders and compare their interest rates, repayment terms, and eligibility criteria before applying for an education loan. Some popular banks and financial institutions that offer education loans in India include State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, and Axis Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?