14th April 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Education loan to study BTech in National Institute of Technology?

I am a student of 12th standard. I have applied for JEE Mains & Advanced. My aim is to study in NIT. But I have heard that there is an expense of Rs. 6 to 7 Lacs of BTech course in NIT. My parents cannot afford this huge amount so I want to switch towards loan. Can you tell me about loan facility from any bank?

Related Questions:
11th May 2018, 06:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan to study BTech in National Institute of Technology?

If you can secure admission at NIT, then getting an education loan will not be an issue because it a reputed institute with good placement record. 6 to 7 lacs is not a big amount and you just need a guarantor, who is earning decently.

If they ask for any collateral security, then you need to provide them. Chances of getting a good job is higher, if you study from a top institution, which increases your chances of getting your loan approved.
12th May 2018, 06:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan to study BTech in National Institute of Technology?

Yes, you are eligible to get an education loan for pursuing B.Tech course in National Institute of Technology. Candidates who have secured admission in any higher education course in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination/ merit based selection process after completion of 12th standard are eligible to apply for an education loan. So, if you have secured admission in NIT for pursuing B.Tech course, you can apply for an education loan and for getting an education loan of Rs. 6-7 lakhs, you have to submit the satisfactory third-party guarantee to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?