19th March 2016, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get an Education Loan to study MBBS in a Private Medical College?

Hello Sir,
I want to get Student Loan for doing MBBS in a Private Medical college. Kindly let me know that am I eligible for getting a Student Loan? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in any private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  3. Possibility to apply for Education Loan for study MBBS?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan if study MBBS in any government college?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech in any Private college?
  6. Where should I go for Education Loan to study MBBS among Private Bank and Public Bank?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in Government recognized Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine?
  8. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  9. Which Bank provides education loan to MBBS 1st year student?
  10. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  11. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  12. Is it advisable to take 30 lakhs loan for doing MBBS in private medical college in India?
  13. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  14. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  15. Why we are not able to get education loan for doing course in USA?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBBS in India for Medical student of Afghanistan? Procedure to apply?
  17. Whether the Bank sanctioned Education Loan to my Account for study MBBS in Kursk State Medical University, Russia?
  18. What is BPLR in respect to educational loan? How to apply for educational loan to study MBBS?
20th March 2016, 08:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get an Education Loan to study MBBS in a Private Medical College?

Yes, you are eligible for education loan in order to meet the expense of your MBBS course in a private medical college. However, you need to make sure that the medical college is recognized by Medical Council of India and it offers good placement opportunities. You should comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan and complete all the formalities as per instructions from the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?