2nd March 2018, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I'm in final year of B.Voc. Production Technology. Am I eligible to write MCA entrance?

My name is Kapil and I m in final year of B.Voc. Production Technology and I had completed my 10+2 with PCM and scored 67% overall. Am I eligible to give MCA entrance or not?

Related Questions:
9th March 2018, 12:49 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: I'm in final year of B.Voc. Production Technology. Am I eligible to write MCA entrance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Kapil and I m in final year of B.Voc. Production Technology and I had completed my 10+22 with PCM and scored 67% overall. Am I eligible to give MCA entrance or not?
MCA stand for Master of Computer Applications. It is a postgraduate Information Technology course. The duration of MCA course is for two year and some of the institute has three years of duration.

MCA Eligibility:

- Any graduate who have passed or appearing for the final year degree examination in any discipline (Science, Commerce, Arts Engineering or any approved university degree) is eligible to apply.

- Candidates must have Mathematics as a subject in their 10+2 level of study or any one year of graduation.

So, yes you can apply for MCA entrance examination. Here are the list of some of the top institute offering MCA course and their tentative entrance examination date for 2018.

** Aligarh Muslim University ( May 2018)

** Andhra University ( May 2018)

** Managlore University (April 2018)

** IMT Gaziabad (April 2018

** Guru Nanak Dev University (June 2018)

** Jamia Milia Islamia (June 2018)

** Bharatiya Vidyapeeth University (March 2018)

** Madurai Kamraj University (March 2018)

** NIIT ( May 2018)

** Pune University (March 2018)

** Anna University (May 2018)

** Banras Hindu University (May 2018)

** Mumbai University (July 2018)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?