29th July 2018, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Post SSC Scholarship(NTDNT) for a candidate with 79% in 12th standard?

Hello, my son has scored 79% in his 12th standard. I want to apply for Post SSC Scholarship(NTDNT) for him. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

5th September 2018, 09:16 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Post SSC Scholarship(NTDNT) for a candidate with 79% in 12th standard?

Eligibility to apply in Post SSC Scholarship(NTDNT)*is given below.

Candidate must be a domicile of Gujarat.

Candidate must belong to NTDNT category.

Only boys can apply for this scholarship.

Students from class 11 to Ph.D courses are eligible to apply.

The annual family income of candidates belonging from urban areas must be less than Rs.1,50,000/- per annum and for rural areas candidates, the family income should not more than Rs.1,20,000/. per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?