18th March 2018, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank to study BHM? Is there any processing charge?

I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management. For, this I am going to apply an education loan in UCO Bank. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply an education loan in this bank. And is processing fee there in this bank for education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank to study BJMC? Is there any processing charge? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra to study BBA? Is there any processing charge?
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study BTech? Is there any processing charge?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBBS? Is there any processing charge? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in SBI to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication? Details of processing charge?
  6. Maximum amount to get under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  7. Eligibility to apply in UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA course?
  8. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank?
  9. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in UCO Bank?
  10. Education loan procedure for BHM course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How disbursement of Education Loan works in UCO Bank?
  12. Securities against an Education Loan in UCO Bank to study BTech?
  13. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank for BHM aspirant?
  14. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply and get an Education Loan from UCO Bank for study MS in Abroad?
  15. Does UCO Bank offer an Education Loan to study MDes(Textile Design)? Procedure to apply?
  16. Does bank has right to ask for repayment of loan from me, if son died while studying on education loan from UCO bank?
  17. Details of Collateral Security in UCO Bank Education Loan scheme?
  18. What amount I will get in Bandhan Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad? Interest rates scheme of Bandhan Bank Education Loan?
19th September 2022, 02:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank to study BHM? Is there any processing charge?

Eligibility

Must be an Indian National

Those who have got confirmed admission in any professional /technical/ medical certificate/ degree courses are eligible to apply for education loan.

Must have secured admission in a reputed college on the basis of merit or entrance exam.

Can apply for loan upto INR 10 lacs for Indian colleges and INR 20 lacs for abroad colleges.

No collateral security is required for loan upto INR 4 lacs.

Interested candidates can apply online or offline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?