26th August 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to purse PhD from Foreign University without investing money?

I have completed my m.sc biotechnology and I want to do phd from foreign university without investing money. So what is the procedure for applying and which university is better for biotechnology??

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  2. General questions that are asked in the interview of CMC limited?
  3. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  4. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  5. How can I get admission to PhD Zoology in UK or USA?
  6. Gap after post graduation is a problem for pursuing PhD from foreign?
  7. Best possible method to pursue PhD Geography from US or UK?
  8. Is there any private or government organization that provides money for the completion of PhD?
  9. PhD in Computer Science and Chemistry for husband wife in Foreign universities?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  12. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of Ph.D in Forex programme in Mumbai University?
  13. How to do Ph.D in Oncology from Foreign University after completing MSc Biotechnology
  14. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
  15. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  16. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  17. After Intermediate BIPC what are the courses available to settle in a good position -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure and cost for pursuing PhD from abroad?
5th January 2018, 05:14 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to purse PhD from Foreign University without investing money?

As you saying you have completed your M.Sc. in biotechnology and want to pursue Ph.D from foreign university. So the procedure is first you need to apply for Scholarship. Once you get approval from university you can pursue PhD. There are many Universities offering fully funded PhD programs and Scholarships.

These are the University offering fully funded PhD program in biotechnology:-
> University of Birmingham School of Bio-Sciences
> Birkbeck, University of London
> Imperial College London Department of Medicine
> University College London Centre for Medical Image Computing
> University College London Doctoral Training Centre in Photonics Systems Development
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?