7th September 2016, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get sponsorship from manning and shipping companies in India?

Sir, my name is Ashik Xavier from Kerala. I have a small doubt to clear, which is related to the sponsorship before doing diploma in nautical science. How to get the sponsorship from manning shipping companies in India & its procedures. Would you mind to reply me soon.
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Sponsorship tests by shipping companies? when these exams are held and what is the procedure?
  2. How to get GME sponsorship from Shipping Companies?
  3. Shipping companies which offer sponsorship for Deck Cadet who has completed Diploma in Nautical Science?
  4. How can I apply for Sponsorship Test in Shipping Companies to get job On-board Ship? -- [New]
  5. any sponsorship given for graduate marine engineers (GME) by shipping companies to study?
  6. How to get sponsorship by shipping companies for admission to 1 year pre-sea GME/TME course at METI,cochin shipyard ltd. -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the job opportunities after MSc in Marine Geology?
  8. How to get a job on Shipboard for a Deck Cadet Post?
  9. Is it possible to easily get sponsership by shipping companies for GME/TET course?
  10. How to do 1 year GME course? I am pursuing B.tech in Mechanical Engineering
  11. Any shipping companies giving sponsorship to B.Tech graduate mechanical engineers for doing presea course?
  12. Date of IMU forms? Where to get the forms? Eligibility after 52% marks in 12th standard?
  13. Is it a good choice to pursue B.Sc(Nautical science) from a Private college approved by DGS?
  14. Sponsorship or loan from bank for Marine engineering?
  15. Doing B.E Marine Engineering final year and training in Maersk Company : How to join Indian Air Force as a flying officer?
  16. How can i get the sponsorship from a shipping company?
  17. How good is Seacom Engineering College? What about its placements?
  18. Details of sponsorship companies providing sponsorship for Deck Cadet or Nautical Science Courses? On what basis do they provide sponsorship?
13th October 2016, 04:18 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How to get sponsorship from manning and shipping companies in India?

In order to get the sponsorship for any of the further educational degree or abroad education, you need to apply for the scholarship and once you get a perfect ranking in the scholarship program then only you can get nomination for the sponsorship program and get get funded by the government or any of the private organization.

So, first thing that you have to do is to apply for the scholarship and get a good rank in it.
21st June 2017, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get sponsorship from manning and shipping companies in India?

Can you please explain what is sponsorship?? And what and all problems i might face if i complete BNS without sponsorship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?