16th November 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get All India Polytechnic Scholarship for Matriculation students?

hello
i am candidate of matric and please
could you tell me that i fill all india politechnic scholarship?????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Can Pakistani students go abroad to study after matriculation exam?
  2. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  3. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  4. Which are the scholarship exams to study abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic?
  7. Eligibility to get scholarship for Matriculation?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria of special scholarship scheme for kashmiri students? When can I get the form?
  9. Scholarship for financially weak student for polytechnic studies?
  10. Procedure to get scholarship grant for international students in India through Indian Government Policy?
  11. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in UK/USA/France/Germany? Are there any sponsors in India who can financially support the students for education in any European country?
  12. Eligibility for Special Scholarship Scheme for Kashmiri students?
  13. Scholarship for Pakistani student to study MBBS in India?
  14. Is there any scholarship to study Abroad for Matriculation topper?
  15. Scholarship to study Abroad after Matriculation?
  16. Is there any scholarship programme available for master course in Japan, Korea for Ghanaian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for the same?
  17. Which exam do I need to give to do BE in USA after completing polytechnic in India?
  18. Is there any scholarship available for general students?
7th September 2018, 04:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get All India Polytechnic Scholarship for Matriculation students?

Eligibility to get All India Polytechnic Scholarship for Matriculation students are as follows.

Being a student of metric, you are definitely eligible to apply for All India Polytechnic Scholarship. Students who has passed 10th class or 12th class as well as those are appearing in 10th examination and students who had appeared in this scholarship test in the previous year are also eligible for appear in the current years scholarship test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?