9th February 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Which are the scholarship exams to study abroad?

I want to study abroad after matriculation exam but my parents cannot afford it.what are the different scholarship exams to study abroad after matriculation exam?If not after matriculation exam then after higher secondary exam.i will appear the matriculation exam this year.

2nd May 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the scholarship exams to study abroad?

pls i want list of Federal Universities in Ghana or UK and the amount
12th May 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to do my medical studies from abroad but my parents can't afford it so tell me the scholarship exams for study in abroad?
13th June 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

I wanna do ma medical studies from America, can u plz tell me about some scholarship exam??
14th July 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

are indians able to write psat exam?
7th September 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

which is the college for mca in abroud ?
29th November 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to do my medicals in Europe after completing my A levels, but my parents aren't able to afford it. can you please tell me about scholarship exams?
24th February 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

i have got 7.3 cgpa cbse in class 10th and most probably i can get above 8.0 in 12th after this i can be eligible for the scholarship exam? Or i should do bachelors degree?suggest me please
24th April 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

how can indians get admission in oxford university uk for law
ps. please tell me
23rd June 2023, 10:10 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

There are several scholarship exams available for students aspiring to study abroad. These exams are designed to identify talented students and provide them with financial assistance to pursue their education overseas. Here are some popular scholarship exams:

Fulbright Scholarship: The Fulbright Program offers scholarships for international students to study in the United States. The selection process includes academic qualifications, leadership potential, and English language proficiency.

Chevening Scholarships: The Chevening Scholarships are awarded to outstanding students from around the world who wish to study in the United Kingdom. The selection is based on academic excellence, leadership qualities, and potential to contribute to society.

Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowships: The Commonwealth Scholarships are offered to students from Commonwealth countries for various study levels and fields. The selection process varies by country, but typically includes academic merit and potential impact on the development of the applicant's home country.

Erasmus+ Scholarships: The Erasmus+ program provides scholarships for European students to study in participating European countries. It promotes international mobility and cooperation in higher education.

Rhodes Scholarship: The Rhodes Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship for postgraduate study at the University of Oxford. It is awarded based on academic excellence, leadership qualities, and commitment to making a positive impact in the world.

DAAD Scholarships: The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers scholarships for international students to study in Germany. The scholarships are available for various study levels and fields.

Australian Government Scholarships: The Australian government offers several scholarships for international students, such as the Australia Awards and the Endeavour Scholarships. These scholarships cover tuition fees, living expenses, and travel costs.

Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program: This scholarship program is designed for students from developing countries who wish to pursue graduate studies in development-related fields at selected universities in Japan.

Chinese Government Scholarship: The Chinese government offers scholarships for international students to study in China at various universities. The scholarships cover tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?