20th July 2018, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan for BPT course? Different types of Bank Education Loan?

Hey friends, please tell me about the education loan criteria to get for studying BPT course? What is the criteria? I also want to know about the types of education loan by different banks for studying BPT.

15th September 2018, 07:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan for BPT course? Different types of Bank Education Loan?

To be eligible to get an education loan for pursuing BPT course, you should have secured admission to BPT course in a recognised college/ university. Almost all the banks offer same kind of education loans with minor differences like interest rate, moratorium period, etc.,.
18th November 2022, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan for BPT course? Different types of Bank Education Loan?

Is possible to get the education loan if im from a poor family
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?