6th June 2018, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan for studying BSc(Dialysis Technology) course?

Hello friends, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. I want to study BSc in Dialysis Technology course. So, for this course, I can get an Education Loan from any Bank? Please let me know about this asap. Thank you!

7th June 2018, 09:40 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan for studying BSc(Dialysis Technology) course?

Yes, you are eligible to get an education loan for pursuing B.Sc. (Dialysis Technology) course. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in any recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. You can apply for an education loan through online at the respective bank official website or directly by visiting the nearest bank branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?