12th February 2018, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

List of items accepted for security of education loan? Possibility to get an education loan in security of my vintage car Ford 1950 model?

Hello sir, I want to take admission in degree course so, I need to apply for an education loan. Provide me the list of items accepted for security? Can I get education loan in the security of my vintage car Ford 1950 model? Awaiting for your answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank can give an education loan in security of Ford 1950 model car?
  2. Possibility to apply for an education loan to study MBBS course from Ukraine against mortgage of 1950 model Ford vintage car?
  3. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  4. Detailed information about Security deposits in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have security deposit?
  5. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  6. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  7. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  8. Detailed information about Collateral Security in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have collateral security scheme?
  9. What is Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  10. Why security is necessary to apply for an Education Loan? Whether Pagdi Security can be mortgaged? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
  12. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of UCO Bank Education Loan?
  13. Which bank provides an education loan in security of Car? Terms and conditions for it?
  14. Chances to get education loan in security of house if already taken loan in security of it?
  15. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Bandhan Bank Education Loan?
  16. Chances to get education loan of 15 lakh without security? How much amount I can get without security?
  17. Can a grandfather be a guarantor of education loan instead of candidate's father? Chances to get education loan without security?
  18. Details of Security under PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme? -- [New]

20th November 2022, 10:16 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of items accepted for security of education loan? Possibility to get an education loan in security of my vintage car Ford 1950 model?

Collateral of suitable value is required for all education loans exceeding Rs 7.5 lacs

Tangible assets- House, Apartment, Bungalow, shop, non agricultural land , vehicle etc

Intangible assets- fixed deposit, life insurance, sticks etc.

You can take loan against your vehicle , provided it's of such value that is can be accepted against loan, otherwise bank may reject and you have to provide some other security.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?