6th May 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for graduation in acting after completion of 12th in science? Where to apply for the course?

Sir, I have done with my 12th exams in science. I want to do graduation in acting. Am I eligible? Which institutes of acting in India offers graduation in acting? Can you please give me the details on this soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for post graduation in Acting after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course after completion of graduation with 36 percentage?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for CA course after completion of graduation with 48% marks?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for inspector job after completion of graduation?
  6. Can Under Graduate students apply for LLB course in the year 2017-2018?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech Biotech course after completion of 12th without mathematics?
  8. Can I study Acting in Graduation after completing 12th Commerce to become an Actor? List of colleges which offer Acting in Graduation in India?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Air Force flying officer post after completion of B.Com?
  10. List of banks exam which we can apply after completion of 12th standard?
  11. Eligibily for admission in pune film institute in acting course -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for banking exams after completion of graduation in Zoology?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation and post graduation in Biotechnology?
  14. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  15. Am I eligible to do MBBS course after completion of graduation with biotechnology?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in computer science after completion of MCA?
  17. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for PO exam after completion of graduation with 51.6% marks?
11th May 2017, 08:30 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for graduation in acting after completion of 12th in science? Where to apply for the course?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for graduation in Acting after completion of your 12th standard with Science stream. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible to pursue graduation in Acting course. Admissions in graduation in Acting course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination/ admission test conducted by the respective college/ university.
11th May 2017, 04:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for graduation in acting after completion of 12th in science? Where to apply for the course?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for doing Graduation in Acting course after successful completion of 12th Class in Science stream. There is a certain basic educational qualification required in order to pursue this Bachelor Degree in Acting course. Basic educational qualification required is,

>> You must have Completed 12th Class or Higher Secondary course in 10+2 pattern in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with 12th Class in Science stream, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to do this course.

>> Some of the colleges that offer Graduation in Acting (B.A in Acting) are,

* State Institute of Film and Television, Haryana
Ph. No: 01262 216 485

* City Pulse Institute of Film and Television, Gujarat
Ph. No: 079 6572 0154

* Hemachandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan
Ph. No: 073839 19003
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?