30th June 2016, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Whether City Union Bank offer an Education Loan to study B.Sc(IT) in Punjab Technical University affiliated institute?

Hello Everyone,
I want to study B.Sc(IT) from Brainware Institute. This institute is affiliated to Punjab Technical University. The total cost of this B.Sc(IT) course in Brainware is Rs. 1.65 Lacs and I want to take an Education Loan for this course. I would like to know that City Union Bank will provide me the Education Loan for this course or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan from City Union Bank to study B.Sc(Nursing)? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Why State Bank of India refused to sanction Education Loan to a candidate who want to study MBA in United World Study Centre?
  3. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study in MAAC which is affiliated to Cambridge University, USA? How much time it will take to sanction an Education Loan?
  4. Is there any age limit to apply for an Education Loan in City Union Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  6. Can I get an education loan to study B.Tech from LPU in Punjab if resident of Himachal Pradesh?
  7. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  8. Can I get concession on Interest rate of City Union Bank Education Loan being a female student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  10. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University? -- [New]
  11. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  12. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  13. What is the requirement to get admission in BCA after 12th commerce? I am going to join BCA course
  14. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  15. Details of Education Loan scheme of Punjab National Bank to study MS in US?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  17. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan from two banks simultaneously?
  18. Will a Bank grant Education Loan if got direct admission in B.Tech?
3rd July 2016, 01:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether City Union Bank offer an Education Loan to study B.Sc(IT) in Punjab Technical University affiliated institute?

Yes, the City Union Bank will offer an Education loan for you to study B.Sc. (IT) course in Brainware Institute which is affiliated to Punjab Technical University.

The City Union Bank offers Education loan to all Under graduation and Post graduation courses offered by Government recognised colleges/ universities.

As B.Sc. (IT) is a Undergraduate course and you are going to pursue it from Government recognised university, definitely you can get an Education loan from City Union Bank for pursuing B.Sc. (IT) course.
3rd July 2016, 04:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether City Union Bank offer an Education Loan to study B.Sc(IT) in Punjab Technical University affiliated institute?

The City Union Bank offer Education loan to students who have secured admission in Bachelor's degree or Master's degree courses in recognised colleges/ universities. B.Sc. (IT) is a recognised Bachelor's degree course and the college which you have secured admission is also affiliated to Punjab Technical University. Since, you have secured admission in recognised college, you can get an Education loan from City Union Bank to study B.Sc (IT) course in Brainware Institute.
3rd July 2016, 11:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get education loan from City Union Bank in order to pursue your B.Sc course in the field of IT from Brainware institute which is affiliated to Punjab Technical University. The institute is well recognized by competent authorities and the fee structure is quite low as per bank. SO there will not be much problem in getting education loan sanctioned if you comply with the terms and conditions of education loan scheme and complete all formalities as per instructions from the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?