15th June 2016, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks providing Education Loans to study Mechanical Engineering through KIIT?

Sir, my name is Shivam Pandey I am selected in KIIT Mechanical Engineering, I want Education loan for study. Sir, please give me loan by state bank. Give me detail on my email. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to take loan for UPSC coaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of banks providing an education loan for all expenditure of studies? Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fees?
  3. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  4. How can I compare education loans of many banks?
  5. Comparison process of Education Loans of various Banks in less time?
  6. Easy way to compare Education Loans of various Banks in less time?
  7. Procedure and list of banks providing education loan for doing B.Arch 5 years course? -- [New]
  8. Private and Nationalized Banks offering Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA/UK/Australia?
  9. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  10. List of banks which offers education loan to study in Rayat Bahra University, Mohali?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  12. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Eligibility to apply?
  15. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  16. Possibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 4906 rank in KIITEE? Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in KIIT University?
  17. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA, Australia and UK?
16th June 2016, 12:11 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks providing Education Loans to study Mechanical Engineering through KIIT?

For education loan you can apply only in those banks which are located nearby your permanent residence. You will need photocopy of following documents for education loan :

** 12th detailed mark certificate.
** Date of birth proof
** Residential address proof.
** Passport size photographs
** Fee structure of college.
** Admission provisional certificate from the college.
16th June 2016, 12:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks providing Education Loans to study Mechanical Engineering through KIIT?

KIIT is a well recognized university and you can get education loan smoothly. The list of banks providing education loans to study mechanical engineering in KIIT is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer the below attachment. You can also meet various representatives from different banks during counselling/admission process in KIIT.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 34 views)
16th June 2016, 12:47 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Almost all Nationalized banks provide you the educational loan for study purpose. Upto 4 lakhs they will not take any surety. But above that amount they will consider the surety as security for educational loans.

Sbi is one of the best bank which provides you the various types o educational loan. Both local and study abroad.

Other than SBI you can also take the loan from PNB, IOB, UCO Bank, Union bank, Bank of baroda, Bank of India etc.,
16th June 2016, 07:38 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

KIIT is one of the recognized university which is located in odisha. So you can get education loan to study Mechanical Engineering. Most of the banks will provide upto 4lacs of Education loan for the students who are interested to sudy. Some of the banks providing Educational loans are given below.

1. State Bank of India.
2. IDBI Bank
3. HDFC Bank
4. Punjab National Bank.
5. Bank of Baroda.
16th June 2016, 02:55 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, my name is Shivam Pandey I am selected in KIIT Mechanical Engineering, I want Education loan for study. Sir, please give me loan by state bank. Give me detail on my email. [email protected]

The list of Banks providing Education Loans to study Mechanical Engineering;

State Bank of India - Official Website
Punjab National Bank - Official Website
HDFC Bank - Official Website
Bank of India - Official Website
Bank of Baroda - Official Websit
Indian Bank - Official Website
17th June 2016, 01:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Here, I have attached a file regarding the names of some of the banks providing Education Loan to study Mechanical Engineering through KIIT, kindly download the attachment and get the required details.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Banks providing Education Loan.docx(11.4 KB, 21 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?