23rd January 2013, 07:05 PM
Raksha Ramegowda

When will be the last date for submission of KAS application form? What is the eligibility criteria to apply?

Can i know when will be the last date for submission of KAS application form,
what is the eligibility for applying

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding the application for various public sector companies like BHEL, SAIL, DMRC, ONGC? Last date of submission of form? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Eligibility to apply for MHRD Scholarship 2nd renewal? From where I will get application form? Last date of submission?
  3. How may I apply for KAS exam? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  4. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?
  5. What is the last date of sale of application form for KAS exam?
  6. What's the last date of form Submission and eligibility criteria(for outsider candidates) for taking admission in B.Ed course at Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University, Chhattisgarh?
  7. Wha t is the date of availability of KAS application form?
  8. What is the last date of application of C-PMT exam? What is the eligibility criteria? Cost of the application form?
  9. Total fee structure for management quota seat in B.Tech Mechanical?
  10. Exam pattern and syllabus for ISRO Electronics Engineers exam 2011?
  11. How to get scholarship for completing Graduation degree? -- [New]
  12. Admission in any engineering college after scoring 50% in 12th?
  13. Date of KAS Exam? Last date to apply for KAS Exam? How to prepare for KAS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Date of sale of KAS application form? Date of the exam?
  15. How to apply for KAS prelims after passing B.E Mechanical
  16. How to take admission in Ph.D from AMU? I have completed MBA from BBD university
  17. When is the KAS application form available?
  18. Last date of submission of application form for CBSE scholarship? What is the procedure to apply for it?
21st June 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the last date for submission of KAS application form? What is the eligibility criteria to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raksha Ramegowda View Post
Can i know when will be the last date for submission of KAS application form,
what is the eligibility for applying
are you from j&k? if not, then you cant apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?