24th October 2012, 05:00 PM
Shreekar Narayanan

What is the last date of submission of application form for IIT? What is the fee?

What is the last date for submission of application forms for IIT 2013 and what is the amount?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  2. Fee of the application form of PGCET? Last date of submission?
  3. What is the last date of submission of IIT JEE form online? Fee structure for online submission?
  4. Date of availability of online application forms of IIT JEE? How to fill the form? What is the application fee?
  5. What is the last date of submission of IIT application form?
  6. Can I appear for CSIR NET exam after completing MSc Physics with 61.5% from recognized university?
  7. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  8. PGECET previous years question papers with solutions?
  9. Where can I get M.A Hindi Private Study application form? Last date of submission of the form and the fee structure?
  10. How to obtain KCET application form and last date of form submission?
  11. What is the date of sale of application form of NET December? Last date for submission of application form?
  12. Date of form submission and fee structure of GNDU Amirtsar for post graduation in history?
  13. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Last date of submission of application form for B.A. hounours? -- [New]
  15. Last date for the submission of application forms for WBJEE Exam?
  16. Date of sale of offline application forms? Last date of submission? How to get the form?
  17. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  18. Last date for submission of CET form? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?
5th November 2012, 09:34 AM
abhiyadu12

Default Re: What is the last date of submission of application form for IIT? What is the fee?

last date of iit exam application form of submission
[email protected] send me on this email.
5th November 2012, 02:09 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date of submission of application form for IIT? What is the fee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreekar Narayanan View Post
What is the last date for submission of application forms for IIT 2013 and what is the amount?

HI!
For admission in I.I.T You have to qualify the I.I.T-J.E.E exam.

ELIGIBILITY FOR I.I.T:-
> Pass graduation with non-medical stream(Physics, maths and chemistry) with minimum 60% marks from recognized university.
> For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% mark is require.
> Age should be above 17 year.
> Candidate must be citizen of India

IMPORTANT DATE FOR I.I.T-J.E.E, 2013
> DATE OF NOTIFICATION:- 08-11-2012
> LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF FORM:- 15-12-2012
> DATE OF EXAM:- 07-04-2013
> DATE OF ANNONCEMENT OF RESULT:- 07-05-2013

For more detail log on to http://jeeadv.iitm.ac.in/

ALL THE BEST!
17th December 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

what do we do if by 15 dec we have not been able to submit ,do we get physical forms?
14th May 2013, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

What is last date of receipt form iit adv 2013.
Plz tell me anybody immediatly.
22nd November 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to register for gate exam 2013?and what about fees structure? and fee for application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?