7th January 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding the application for various public sector companies like BHEL, SAIL, DMRC, ONGC? Last date of submission of form? What is the eligibility criteria?

plz provide information regarding application for various public sector company like bhel, sail, dmrc, ntpc , ongc.... last date for submission of form for these companies in 2012 . what is eligibility criteria for diploma mechanical. i want to apply in such organisation and waiting for lauching application form date....

23rd September 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding the application for various public sector companies like BHEL, SAIL, DMRC, ONGC? Last date of submission of form? What is the eligibility criteria?

I have aggregate CGPA 7.4 in mechanical engg & doing my final year,I want to work in a public sector...Could somebody help me out pls...What I have to do now?
30th March 2016, 10:47 PM
work@home

Default Re: Information regarding the application for various public sector companies like BHEL, SAIL, DMRC, ONGC? Last date of submission of form? What is the eligibility criteria?

BHEL - Electronic division Bangalore has issued an opening for 100 graduate trainee advertisement dated 24 March 2016.

Candidates should have completed their graduation with BCom, BCA, BSc, BSW, or BA. On year 2015. They should have gained an aggregate of 70% (60% for SC/ST) and should have a minimum age of 18 as on (01/03/2016) age negotiation is available for SC/ST/OBC candidates.

Application form can be downloaded from the website : http://www.bheledu.com

Application along with the documents should reach to its office at Bangalore by post/ courier on or before 15/04/2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?