30th September 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in Oriental Bank of Commerce for Diploma Engineering aspirant?

Hi friends, I want to apply an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce. I want to study Diploma in Engineering course by taking an education loan. Can I know that if I want to take an education loan against my family property then I am eligible to do that? Kindly let me know immediately.

2nd October 2018, 05:44 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in Oriental Bank of Commerce for Diploma Engineering aspirant?

Yes, you are eligible to take an education loan against family property in Oriental Bank of Commerce for pursuing Diploma in Engineering course. You need to submit the family property as a security only if you require an education loan of more than Rs. 7.5 lakhs. You should have secured admission to Diploma course in a Government recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce.
3rd October 2018, 08:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in Oriental Bank of Commerce for Diploma Engineering aspirant?

Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in Oriental Bank of Commerce*is given below.

You must be an Indian national.

You must be a meritorious student.

You must have secured admission to a Diploma course like, Aeronautical, Pilot training, and Shipping etc. approved by competent regulatory bodies in India/ abroad for the purpose of employment in India and abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?