19th July 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of M.Sc in Medical Imaging Technology? How much can I get as an education loan?

Hai,i am ravi kiran i want to know about the fee structure of m.sc in medical imaging technology course & how many amount of education loan can I get?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
  2. How much will be the fee structure for Bachelor in Medical Radio Diagnosis & Image Technology? How to get admission for this course?
  3. Details of B.Tech course along with fee structure for JSS Academy? Recommended bank to take education loan for this course?
  4. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  5. What kind of job can I get after completing BSc from Medical Imaging Technology?
  6. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  7. Fee structure of Siliguri Institute of Technology for B.Tech Computer science 2016 session
  8. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  9. Fee structure for B.Tech at KIIT? How much education loan can I get for each expense?
  10. Fee structure of MBBS at KIMS Medical College, Bangalore? Whether KIMS College has tie up with any bank for education loan?
  11. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  12. Fee structure including hotel charges for B.Tech course? Which are the good banks to take education loan?
  13. Fee structure in NICMAR University? Can I take education loan? Procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?
  15. What is the M.Phil fee structure at Madras University? How to take educational loan for the course?
  16. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  17. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
  18. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
23rd July 2015, 01:21 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of M.Sc in Medical Imaging Technology? How much can I get as an education loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai,i am ravi kiran i want to know about the fee structure of m.sc in medical imaging technology course & how many amount of education loan can I get?
In Manipal University the approximate fees structure for M.Sc Medical Imaging Technology is Rs 3,98,000. fees may subject to change. One has to consult the respective universities for the correct fees schedule. Regarding the bank loan one has to approach the bank for the education loan based on the M.Sc in Medical Imaging Technology fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?