19th July 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for B.Ed course? Fee structure of this course? Banks providing loan for this?

Sir,please advice how to apply for B ed and also tell me fee structure and provide me the banks list providing loan for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of studying MBBS in Tamil Nadu including donation college fee? List of banks providing loan for the whole cost involved?
  2. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  3. Fee structure including hotel charges for B.Tech course? Which are the good banks to take education loan?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  8. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  10. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  11. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  12. BCA fee structure and hostel fee per year of BIT, Patna? Which all banks in Patna can sanction me loan?
  13. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  14. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? What are the requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  16. Is it possible for me to get the educational loan to continue my MCA course in Guru Ghasidas Central University? List of educational loan providing banks?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  18. Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?
23rd July 2015, 01:24 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for B.Ed course? Fee structure of this course? Banks providing loan for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,please advice how to apply for B ed and also tell me fee structure and provide me the banks list providing loan for it.
Those candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree with 50% of marks are eligible to apply for B.Ed. Graduation is the main eligibility to join B.Ed course. Total admission fees per year are Rs 46,500 in Tamil Nadu. B.Ed course is two years course. The fees structure may vary from institutions. One can search the website of the institution he wants to join.

Regarding the education loan, the banks are providing loans for the B.Ed education. Provided the institution is approved by either central or state government and should lead to degree or diploma course and not a certificate course. One can approach the banks like Allahabad Bank and other PSU banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?