28th September 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do CA after completing M.Com? What is the fee structure?

hello sir/madam i have completed m.com i am eligible to do CA and how many years want to study for chartered accountant and please tell me fee structure details

Related Questions:
  1. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  2. Am I eligible to do CA after completing M.Com? What is the fee structure?
  3. What is the fees for admission in M.Com Part II?
  4. Am i eligible for marine engineering after completing class 12th with 73%? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Ed course from CU after completing my B.A with 55% from UP? What is the fee structure?
  7. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  8. Last date to get admission for M.Com course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  9. Am i eligible for MBA after completing graduation from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  10. Am I eligible for CA after completing 12th? Fee structure for the entire course? What is the duration of the course? List of top colleges for CA in AP and Karnataka?
  11. Can I do ICWAI after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure to join?
  12. Exemption in subjects available to me in M.Com after completing ICWAI if I go for M.Com?
  13. What is the duration and the fee structure for ICWA course? I have completed M.Com
  14. CS course after M.Com and pursuing IWAI inter? Fee structure and subjects?
  15. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  16. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  17. What is M.Com fee structure of Pune open university? -- [New]
  18. What is the admission period of M.Com in Annamalai University?
27th October 2012, 08:28 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do CA after completing M.Com? What is the fee structure?

Yes , you are eligible for Chartered Accountancy Course.

You can join IPCC level of Chartered accountancy course if you have scored above 50% marks in your B.com .

you can apply online of you may buy the prospectus and admission FORM from it's centers.

The list of centers is available in official website of Institute of chartered accountancy course.

There are 3 level in CA which candidate need to clear for being Chartered Accountant.

Common Proficiency Test(CPT)
IPCC ( 2 GROUPS)
Final examination

Subjects of Second Level (IPCE)

Accounting
Law, Ethics and Communication
Cost Accounting and Financial Management
Taxation
Advanced Accounting
Auditing and Assurance
Information Technology and Strategic Management

ICAI conduct the examination twice in a year in JUNE and in DECEMBER.

Duration of Chartered Accountancy course for graduates/post graduates - 2.5 YEARS minimum.

Fee of Chartered Accountancy course - 40000/- .

Official website

www.icai.org
24th April 2013, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do CA after completing M.Com? What is the fee structure?

is there any other field if we became unable to complete CA course?
15th May 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

What is total cost of CA?
20th December 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello,sir/madam i have completed M.B.A. i have eligible to do CA and how many years want to study for chartered accountant and please tel me fees structure details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?