18th August 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Fees criteria to study M.Sc IT from DIT, Dehradun? Can I get education loan from ICICI Bank?

I am BCA holder and want to study M.Sc IT DIT, Dehradun. Please tell me what is the fee criteria for it? Can I get education loan from ICICI Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  2. How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in ICICI Bank?
  3. Who is co-borrower in ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme?
  4. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get an education loan from ICICI bank being an NRI? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank to study in Abroad?
  7. PGDBO course offers assured admission in ICICI Bank? Can Education loan facility be availed for this course? From which bank?
  8. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?
  9. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in ICICI Bank?
  10. ICICI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study Abroad?
  11. Can a B.Tech in Mechanical engineering study Marine Engineering? How to get education loan from ICICI bank? Is it good decision to apply for education loan at ICICI bank?
  12. Disbursement time taken under ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  13. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  14. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MBA in Odisha through CAT?
  15. Best bank among ICICI, Axis and PNB for the education loan? Which bank is beneficial for education loan?
  16. Whether my ICICI Bank Education Loan will be discontinued if I met with an accident?
  17. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MSc(Electronics)? List of Banks offering Education Loan for MSc(Electronics) course?
  18. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl? -- [Most Discussed]
5th March 2023, 02:29 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Fees criteria to study M.Sc IT from DIT, Dehradun? Can I get education loan from ICICI Bank?

The fee criteria for M.Sc IT at DIT, Dehradun varies depending on the program, duration, and other factors. It is recommended to visit the official website of the institute or contact the admission office for detailed information on the fee structure.

Regarding the education loan from ICICI Bank, you can check their website or visit a nearby branch to inquire about their education loan scheme and eligibility criteria. Generally, banks require applicants to meet certain criteria such as Indian citizenship, admission to a recognized institute, and satisfactory academic performance to be eligible for an education loan. The bank may also require a co-applicant or collateral for the loan, depending on the loan amount and other factors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?