31st August 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Which bank can grant education loan to a farmer not paying income tax? What I should do for it?

I want to study degree in engineering so, I need education loan. My father is a farmer and family income is very low so, he has no ITR file. Which bank can grant me education loan? What I should do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an education loan if my income is 57 thousand? Which bank can grant the loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get Tax Rebate against Education Loan if paying interest of Rs. 12947 per month?
  3. Can I get concession in Education loan if my father is a tax paying government employee? -- [New]
  4. Can a farmer get education loan against Kisan Credit Card?
  5. Can I get Education Loan for Paying Guest also if my college is not offering Hostel facility? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get concession in an Education loan if my father is a tax paying Government employee?
  7. How to get an education loan if my father have no monthly salary bank statement?
  8. Whether Income Tax File is necessary to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  9. How much amount to be claimed in Income Tax Rebate against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs?
  10. Maximum amount to be claimed in Income Tax Rebate against Education Loan of Rs. 4 Lacs?
  11. Can I get any benefit in Income Tax against Education Loan to study in Abroad?
  12. Is there any way to save tax on interest against an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs?
  13. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  14. How can I claim Tax Rebate against an Education Loan for my sister's education taken by my father?
  15. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  16. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my Father-In-Law for my wife's education?
  17. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my Father-In-Law for my wife's education?
  18. Detailed information about tax under Bank Education Loan policy?
5th March 2023, 03:28 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Which bank can grant education loan to a farmer not paying income tax? What I should do for it?

There are several banks that offer education loans to students from economically weaker sections, including farmers who do not pay income tax. However, the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions of the loan may vary from bank to bank.

You can approach government-owned banks such as State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda, etc. which have specific education loan schemes for students from low-income families. Additionally, you can also explore loan options from private banks such as HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, etc.

To apply for an education loan, you will need to submit documents such as your admission letter, fee structure of the course, mark sheets, identity proof, address proof, income certificate, etc. In the case of your father being a farmer, you can submit his land records or other relevant documents as proof of income.

It is recommended that you visit the bank's website or branch office to get a detailed understanding of the loan scheme, eligibility criteria, and documents required for the application. You can also consult with a financial advisor or an education loan counselor for more information and assistance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?