22nd June 2015, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

In which field should I get into after B.Tech in ECE? How is it possible to get education loan to study along with job?

I finished my btech in ece. Now i want to do job along with education.In which field i have to work which is suitable for my education.and the which iam doing wil not cause any effect for my further studies. How it is possible to get education loan for studies along with job?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  2. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  6. Is AUTO-CAD helpful after B.Tech.(ECE) for getting job in Telecom field? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  8. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  9. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  10. How can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  11. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  13. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  14. A B.Tech student who have already taken an education loan can take another loan for personal use?
  15. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  16. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  17. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
23rd June 2015, 11:01 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which field should I get into after B.Tech in ECE? How is it possible to get education loan to study along with job?

You can pursue M.Tech(ECE) or any Master's course, which is related to your under-graduation stream. So, that it will help you to improve your knowledge in your stream and even you will have a chance to get high profile jobs, if you can complete Master's course.
You can get education loan to pursue your Master's course. To get education loan, you should have admission letter from any university/college. After getting admission letter, you can contact any regional bank manager to get education loan to continue your further studies.
23rd June 2015, 11:22 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which field should I get into after B.Tech in ECE? How is it possible to get education loan to study along with job?

After completion of B.Tech (ECE) one can pursue master's of technology in communication engineering/ Nanotechnology/ VLSI design/ sensor system technology/ embedded systems etc.., There is another option one can pursue MBA after completion of B.Tech. To continue your studies along with your job then it seems quite difficult to attend regular classes. It is advisable to study on full time basis if you are interested to pursue master's course.

Yes, you can avail educational loan to purse higher education. If you secured a admission in recognized college then you can apply for educational loan.
23rd June 2015, 09:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Since you have completed graduation in ece, so you can pursue higher studies in your technical field or can go for some other course of other discipline. To get good opportunities and rise to great height in career, you should choose any of the below mentioned suggestions.

- Go for jobs and prepare for MBA entrance exams like CAT, GMAT, etc.
- Go for jobs and prepare for m.tech or M.E. entrance exams like GATE, GRE, etc.
- You can also go for jobs in companies which has provision of higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?