22nd June 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get another education loan to repeat a year of MBA?

Due to circumstances I have to repeat a year in MBA. I already have an education loan. Will I get another loan in the meanwhile for this year?

Related Questions:
  1. Will college help me in getting an Education Loan for MBA?
  2. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  3. What kind of Education Loan is provided to MBA aspirant?
  4. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  7. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  9. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MBA course?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  13. What kind of relaxation I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MBA being a ST student?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  15. Am I eligible to get Education Loan to study CFA course being a MBA postgraduate?
  16. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  17. How to get education loan for admission in MBA through TANCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
23rd June 2015, 10:55 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get another education loan to repeat a year of MBA?

Mostly banks will provide only education loan amount, which was specified in your admission letter. In case, if you want to repeat your one year of MBA course, then the fee expenses will more, than what was specified in your admission letter. So, I think you won't get another education loan to repeat your one year of MBA course. But, try to contact bank manager, because the bank manager can give you any suggestions to get extra education loan.
23rd June 2015, 09:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get another education loan to repeat a year of MBA?

No, there will not be any more loan sanctioned for you tho repeat one year of your MBA course. Since you are compelled to repeat under circumstances, so you need to contact the concerned bank from which you had taken loan concerning the circumstances and the proceedings which need to be undertaken to facilitate your further studies. Act as per the instructions of the bank and your convenience tho come to a mutual solution of the problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?