2nd June 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I get financial help? I want to study science but due to financial problem I'm compelled to study commerce

sir, i am anshu and i want to be a doctor.in class 10 i did good result(88%)marks and i want to take sci but due to financial problem i have taken coomerce becoz in my home my parents suggeste me to take coomerce but now i feel very sad that why choose com not sci so i request you to that there is any cance or any way by which i complrte my dream plz rly quicky and give answer of my question. now i am ready for work hard to be a doctor.

11th August 2015, 09:59 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get financial help? I want to study science but due to financial problem I'm compelled to study commerce

You can take either of the two steps.
1) You can apply to your local counselor, describing your situation and where to apply for a student scholarship under your state's government. This will take time. Numerous such applications will be pending with the counselor citing the same thing. So you need to have patience.
2) Now with respect to point one, you may think that what is the point to wait? Time is running and if you don't take admission now, later on you might not get a chance for commerce admission too. Now, to adjust with all these situations, I advise you to first take admission in science in the school you prefer. Apply for student loan. This will keep you going for 2-3 months. You have to return the loan later on every through easy installment EMIs.
Meanwhile, you will get the required reply from the counselor. If the time for reply is taking too long, the go and meet your counselor in person and depict your situation. This way you can study the subject of your choice and be able to get government help too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?