13th October 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for SBI Education Loan against Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IIPM, New Delhi?

Hi Sir,
I found your site is really very useful. I am looking forward for opting MBA from IIPM, New Delhi. Fee expenses is approximately Rs. 10 Lacs and I have a problem that my family is not able to fund me this expenses. IIPM has tie up with SBI Bank, so can you tell me how I can apply for education loan in SBI Bank for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  3. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  5. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  6. Can I get Education Loan from State Bank of India to study MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  7. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  9. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  10. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  11. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property? -- [New]
  12. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  13. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  16. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBA in London?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  18. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
22nd October 2015, 08:03 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for SBI Education Loan against Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IIPM, New Delhi?

You need to apply for an Educational Loan for the course of MBA from IIPM from SBI.
You need to provide the documents of your admission to the course of IIPM to the Bank.
You also need to make sure that you show a guarantor for your Loan.
You need to provide an IT Return of the guarantor and once you are able to do so your Loan will be sanctioned from SBI.
You need to go to your nearest SBI Branch as soon as possible and they will guide you with the rest of the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?