29th March 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

How much it cost to do PhD from UK and USA? How to apply for an education loan at government banks?

I have completed MCA with an aggregate of 60% from Mumbai University and planning for pursuing PhD from UK or USA. Please tell me how much it cost to do PhD from UK or USA? How to apply for an education loan at government banks?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  3. Securities against Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs for doing Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  4. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  5. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  7. Banks offering Education Loan with favourable interest rates to study BS in USA?
  8. What are the effects of demonetization on interest rate of education loan of all government banks?
  9. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study in MAAC which is affiliated to Cambridge University, USA? How much time it will take to sanction an Education Loan?
  10. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  11. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India for PhD(Biotechnology) course of USA?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA, Australia and UK?
  13. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  14. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan from 2 different banks for Abroad studies?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  16. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  17. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  18. Is it possible to apply an education loan from 2 different banks for Abroad studies?
22nd April 2022, 11:16 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much it cost to do PhD from UK and USA? How to apply for an education loan at government banks?

The cost of PhD from UK is quite expensive.
The annual tution cost is around £ 3000 to £6000, for domestic students and upto £ 18000 for international students for first 3 years.

Students may receive stipend which varies between £ 15000 - £ 18000 per annum.

In order to apply for loan , candidate must register online and then fill the form with required details .
After attaching all the necessary documents , they can submit it online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?