29th March 2016, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How can a Bank treat with a student who is abiding the mode of repayment in Education Loan?

Hello Sir,
I have one doubts. Suppose, I have got loan for my education and after completing I didn’t get job. Then what will bank do with me or with my co-borrower I mean the guarantor? They will force me but in what way that I want to know?

Related Questions:
  1. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?
  2. Mode of Repayment against Education Loan offered by Bank Of Baroda for self organized 1 year Diploma course?
  3. Mode of repayment of education loan taken from UCO Bank?
  4. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  5. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  7. What is the rules of Repayment of Education Loan in Bank of India if a candidate doesn't get placement after completing education?
  8. How much interest I have to pay on Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about mode of repayment?
  9. How much time I will get after completing MBA to repay Bank Education Loan if doesn't get job through campus placement?
  10. How to extend repayment time of education loan without interest?
  11. Whether Bank pressurize guarantor for repayment of Education Loan?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  13. How to apply an education loan to study Master's Degree in Australia? Features and repayment mode?
  14. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  15. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  17. Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment? -- [New]
  18. Education loan for BAMS course?
1st April 2016, 10:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a Bank treat with a student who is abiding the mode of repayment in Education Loan?

The bank will take the following necessary actions.

1. It will wait till six months after the year of your completion of the course.
2. Then it will send you a notice stating to start repaying and a definite EMI will be stated in the notice.
3. If you fail to start repaying, same notice will go to the co-borrower.
4. Still if the repayment starts, notice will go to the third party guarantor if there in your loan request.
5. If the repayment do not start, then it will take legal action and will blacklist you in RBI account so that you never get any kind of loan in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?